Friday, June 5, 2009

My little girls are swimmers...
















It seems like as soon as summer comes, Adrie and Sammy practically live in their bathing suits. Every day rain or shine, they want to "swim" even if it is in the bathtub. They especially love to go to the pool with their life jackets. But even if they are only running through the sprinkler, they just love it. Yesturday, we put out the slip n slide, and what a fun time they had! Max (our dog) loved it too! He would chase them with his toungue hanging out and barking and jumping...it was really quite a sight with all of them running and running. They even talked me into sliding too, and wouldn't you know, I forgot all about the poor cell phone in my pocket! It went a little funny for a while but it is back to almost normal...I hope. But I was thinking to myself, what a fun memory for us. There is nothing like playing in the water!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the blog! We live so close and yet I learned so much about your little family:) I loved the posts about each of your girls. We will have to get our kids together some time Aden is a swimming addict too!

    ReplyDelete